This position provides software quality assurance services for projects and systems in which you can help our team by executing manual and automated tasks, maintenance of frameworks, maintenance in the execution of tests by verifying API’s.
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Execute and understand requirements, specifications and technical design.
- Review documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Execute, understand and create test cases.
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Have good communication skills.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Knowledge with performance testing.
- Knowledge with automation testing.
- A genuine passion for quality assurance.
- Advance English Level.
Specifications & Requirements
- Demonstrate experience executing and creating test cases.
- Demonstrate experience running manual tests.
- Demonstrate experience running smoke testing.
- Demonstrate experience running regression testing.
- Demonstrate experience in web applications.
- Demonstrate experience in mobile applications
- Supports the development of deliverables, which include defining, performing and documenting product validation for new and / or modified applications.
- Investigates operational and process problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Assists in the execution of quality reviews under the direction of the project team or a senior quality colleague.
- May need to maintain a test library and scripts in test management tools.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Plan
- English Lessons
- Trainings and Certifications
- Remote with office available
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Schedule flexibility with results oriented philosophy