Mid React and .Net Developer
Apply using the form below, or sending an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced React and .Net Developers needed with a proven track of building solutions. The candidate must have experience developing web applications with React and C# using MVC, with knowledge of the design elements associated with such. Duties will include research, evaluation, development and application of new processes and methods for current and future products.
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Work well independently or with a brilliant team of experienced developers in a collaborative culture of innovation.
- Are drawn to communicate directly with clients to gather requirements, translate progress, deliver production-quality applications and provide customer support of that application.
- Regularly have ideas that you can evolve from tiny seeds into full-blown solutions that result in a transformative outcome.
- Take leadership responsibility and solve problems that impact our clients’ business.
- Deliver professional and complete quality solutions with a sound user experience.
- Have the ability to provide guidance to a team and receive feedback.
- Genuinely find joy in helping others succeed.
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture.
Specifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years of software development experience (primarily web development)
- Participated in the design and architecture of a custom software system from the ground up to fulfill functional requirements
- The ability to create a robust, easily maintainable source code solution.
- The ability to design and implement a clean, user-friendly interface for web applications
- Excellent communication skills (this is a “must-have) including the ability to write clean, coherent design documents.
- Great self-management skills and are able to work completely independently on projects, meet deadlines, and use a pragmatic approach in solving customer challenges (this is another “must- have!”).
- Competitive salary
- Medical Plan
- English Lessons
- Trainings and Certifications
- Remote with office available
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Schedule flexibility with results oriented philosophy