Costa Rica Full-time,
We are seeking an Accounting Clerk who will support the accountant team, to perform bookkeeping, accounting, and all involving financial tasks, in a collaborative work environment in a software development company.
- Collect and sort invoices and checks.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Assist in payroll, take control of the payment of each one of the employees.
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system.
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued.
- Keep track of any employee or client issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices,
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact clients to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- 1-2 year accounting experience.
- Studies in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Financial Reporting
- Data Management
- English (proficiency in speaking and writing)
- Attention to detail
- Well organized
- Communication skills
- Aptitude for numbers
- Willing to learn
- Competitive salary
- Medical Plan
- English Lessons
- Trainings and Certifications
- Remote with office available
- Relaxed and friendly work environment
- Schedule flexibility with results oriented philosophy